- Stainless steel 304/316/316L
- Pharmaceutical /chemical
Evaporator thin film horizontal for pharmaceutical chemical use China manufacture Amtech evaporator-AM-HTFE
Horizontal thin film evaporator internal diameter is bigger than the one of the comparable vertical unit. This is a disadvantage because of the higher cost of the unit compare to a vertical evaporator, but this can reduce the vapor pressure drop,improving the performance at low residual pressure.
The horizontal evaporator allows for a stable liquid layer to form even with high concentration ratios, much better than those achievable with a vertical TFE.
The residence time is higher than in the vertical version,which could be an advantage in case the unit should be operated as a reactor or a dryer.
Horizontal Thin Film Evaporator HTE including:
1. A cylindrical evaporation chamber with horizontal axle, heated usually with steam or diathermic oil
2. A high-speed rotor, spreading the product on the internal surface of the vessel, and at the same time creating a high level of turbulence within the product
3. A distributor placing the product across the entire internal circumference of the vessel
4. Two double mechanical seal